The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2024, 06:52:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 ... 77
Author Topic: The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI  (Read 153457 times)
100% pro-life no matter what
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #550 on: January 07, 2017, 01:38:24 PM »

by 2024 I think TX, AZ, GA, FL will likely lean Dem (which will overwhelm the Rust Belt likely leaning Rep).   So I think 2024 will be a tough year for Repub presidential nom... if current trends continue.

More in the absurd part of it
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #551 on: January 07, 2017, 02:15:11 PM »

by 2024 I think TX, AZ, GA, FL will likely lean Dem (which will overwhelm the Rust Belt likely leaning Rep).   So I think 2024 will be a tough year for Repub presidential nom... if current trends continue.

More in the absurd part of it

That entire post is absurd, not just the part that you bolded.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #552 on: January 07, 2017, 03:55:13 PM »

Moderate heroism at its finest.

Ok, where do I go to donate money to Lynch? If there's anything I dislike more than the alt-right, it's social justice warriors.

For me - they are mirror images of each other. So - i equally dislike BOTH...

People who care about racial issues are JUST AS BAD as neo-Nazis!!!!!1
I am color-blind

I'm colorblind in one eye.
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #553 on: January 07, 2017, 05:22:03 PM »

The problem with SJWs is the way they take up causes which are in themselves noble and worth pursuing, but wind up making themselves the focus of their causes rather than the issues themselves so that they can feel morally superior to people they deem "bigoted," including those who support the changes they claim to be rallying for but criticize the questionable tactics and demeanor of certain individuals.  And if you dare pointing that out, they either try to censor you or they associate you with the people who tried to silence civil rights activists in the 1950s.  Which is a tad ironic, if you think about it.  But, if there's one thing SJWs are good at, it's eating their own, and that's why they will never be taken seriously.

I wouldn't compare them to the alt-right, per se, but I do see many parallels between them and the folks who were part of the "Moral Majority" that dominated the culture wars in the 80s and 90s.  Back then, the fiends responsible for society's disintegration were Marilyn Manson and Ice T.  Now it's a bunch of comedians and video game programmers and people who write for TV shows.  And the quality of our entertainment media has suffered for it, if you want one person's opinion.

Yeah, there are areas where you can criticize the tactics of modern social justice advocates, but that doesn't justify comparing them to neo-Nazis.
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #554 on: January 08, 2017, 04:47:55 AM »

Elizabeth Warren is originally from OK, right? I think she claimed to be part cherokee, or something
While researching persons who had received electoral votes, I discovered John Floyd, who received 11 votes in 1832), and was born on the frontier in 1783, near modern Louisville, claimed Indian descent from a Powhatan princess.

Winona LaDuke's mother was of Jewish descent, and was raised by her mother in Oregon after her parents separation when she was 5. It is unknown if she is descended from a Jewish American Princess.

Idk where the OP was coming from on this, and my initial assumption was an attempt at humor, but regardless even a bad attempt at a joke using 1980s stereotypes of Jewish-Americans, still qualifies for admittance to this thread....

Context involves discussion of the Cherokee Princess "movement" and those that claim to have or have Cherokee Blood.

OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #555 on: January 08, 2017, 05:18:04 AM »
« Edited: January 08, 2017, 05:37:41 PM by OneJ_ »

I think we've reached peak Tender, guys:

Yeah, that's a shame.

These women are missing out on something: In fact, I'm a very gentle and thorough lover.

I know Tender is a troll, but this is ridiculous.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #556 on: January 08, 2017, 03:22:51 PM »

Rino TROLL voted for Trump so I'll go with that.
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #557 on: January 08, 2017, 03:38:55 PM »

Even without context, RINO Tom (Who I assume Rino TROLL is) voted for Clinton, IIRC.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #558 on: January 08, 2017, 09:54:08 PM »

Even without context, RINO Tom (Who I assume Rino TROLL is) voted for Clinton, IIRC.

LOL, I did vote for Clinton.  NSV hates me because I pointed out that college educated Whites, wealthy Whites and even suburban Whites are still Republican groups.  He did NOT like that, especially when I got facts involved.
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #559 on: January 08, 2017, 10:51:57 PM »

It is possible she actually believes her positions on this issue...

She is a woman and she is (arguably) a feminist (or shares feminist views). 

Hating males, not viewing the unborn as human, yes, that's the part about Hillary that's authentic.

Lifting "women and girls" at the expense of "men and boys" is where she's at.  It's what she's honest about.  It's one of the reasons why she doesn't get why she lost.

omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #560 on: January 09, 2017, 02:28:31 PM »

Coolface Sock #42069
whitesox130
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.39, S: 2.26

« Reply #561 on: January 09, 2017, 02:56:52 PM »

The problem with SJWs is the way they take up causes which are in themselves noble and worth pursuing, but wind up making themselves the focus of their causes rather than the issues themselves so that they can feel morally superior to people they deem "bigoted," including those who support the changes they claim to be rallying for but criticize the questionable tactics and demeanor of certain individuals.  And if you dare pointing that out, they either try to censor you or they associate you with the people who tried to silence civil rights activists in the 1950s.  Which is a tad ironic, if you think about it.  But, if there's one thing SJWs are good at, it's eating their own, and that's why they will never be taken seriously.

I wouldn't compare them to the alt-right, per se, but I do see many parallels between them and the folks who were part of the "Moral Majority" that dominated the culture wars in the 80s and 90s.  Back then, the fiends responsible for society's disintegration were Marilyn Manson and Ice T.  Now it's a bunch of comedians and video game programmers and people who write for TV shows.  And the quality of our entertainment media has suffered for it, if you want one person's opinion.
That is EXACTLY my beef with SJWs (first paragraph). It's the Kardashian-ization of politics - putting the focus on oneself rather than on the advocated issue. Hell, we don't even know exactly what most of them want.
Old Man Willow
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #562 on: January 09, 2017, 02:56:53 PM »

Ok, where do I go to donate money to Lynch? If there's anything I dislike more than the alt-right, it's social justice warriors.

No. People who are unable able to listen , always think they are (and - only they) - right, and impose their point of view on other by ANY means (including slander) are as bad as neo-Nazis. I am color-blind, so i am absolutely for ALL possible rights for minorities, and as absolutely - against ANY privileges for them

Nothing wrong with opposing affirmative action, it is the morally correct position.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #563 on: January 09, 2017, 03:05:47 PM »

It's the Kardashian-ization of politics - putting the focus on oneself rather than on the advocated issue.

I've come to realize that narcissism is the defining feature of our postindustrial societies. Examples abound - including, obviously, the President-elect.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #564 on: January 09, 2017, 03:17:38 PM »

No. People who are unable able to listen , always think they are (and - only they) - right, and impose their point of view on other by ANY means (including slander) are as bad as neo-Nazis. I am color-blind, so i am absolutely for ALL possible rights for minorities, and as absolutely - against ANY privileges for them

Nothing wrong with opposing affirmative action, it is the morally correct position.

Thanks for posting this right in here Smiley!
Old Man Willow
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #565 on: January 09, 2017, 05:46:18 PM »

Your brand of politics is the reason Democrats are struggling. Congrats!
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #566 on: January 09, 2017, 06:13:13 PM »

Your brand of a**hole is the reason people don't like you!
Coolface Sock #42069
whitesox130
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #567 on: January 09, 2017, 07:21:49 PM »

It's the Kardashian-ization of politics - putting the focus on oneself rather than on the advocated issue.

I've come to realize that narcissism is the defining feature of our postindustrial societies. Examples abound - including, obviously, the President-elect.
Indeed.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #568 on: January 10, 2017, 12:55:21 AM »

How would it have gone any other way?
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #569 on: January 10, 2017, 01:57:07 AM »

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=256227.0
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -1.24

« Reply #570 on: January 10, 2017, 02:00:47 AM »

Your brand of a**hole is the reason people don't like you!

Opposing Affirmative Action, is a right position though.
Coolface Sock #42069
whitesox130
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #571 on: January 10, 2017, 03:17:20 PM »

Oh jeez.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #572 on: January 10, 2017, 03:22:25 PM »

That has to be one of the worst threads I've seen in a while. And that's saying something.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #573 on: January 10, 2017, 04:41:42 PM »

Session's has a long history of fighting for Civil rights and prosecuted violators of civil rights.

omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #574 on: January 11, 2017, 08:50:38 AM »

What does "unaffiliated" actually mean? Like, if you go to church at times but you're not a member of it yet you do self-ID as a certain denomination, are you considered to be unaffiliated?

Anyway, great to see quite some Congresspeople don't want to come out regarding their irreligiosity. It should not be normalized or promoted.

F**king disgusting.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 ... 77  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies