The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 05, 2024, 03:38:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 ... 84
Author Topic: The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII  (Read 240980 times)
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #875 on: January 23, 2018, 10:54:30 PM »

Posters like Eharding, krazen, MB, ahugecat, Greedo, Thomas Jackson, and so on have all been worthy of recognition, but Naso has remarkable longevity and notoriety that makes me think he deserves this for a while. And yeah eugenics-supporter Famous Mortimer has had his time.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #876 on: January 23, 2018, 11:21:25 PM »
« Edited: January 23, 2018, 11:24:01 PM by MB »

Posters like Eharding, krazen, MB, ahugecat, Greedo, Thomas Jackson, and so on have all been worthy of recognition, but Naso has remarkable longevity and notoriety that makes me think he deserves this for a while. And yeah eugenics-supporter Famous Mortimer has had his time.
I don't get how I'm lumped in with Greedo and Eharding.
100% pro-life no matter what
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« Reply #877 on: January 23, 2018, 11:31:53 PM »

I got it once too
Fight for Trump
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #878 on: January 24, 2018, 01:14:17 PM »

People never name it after me because they know I would like it. Sad
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #879 on: January 24, 2018, 02:15:03 PM »
« Edited: January 24, 2018, 02:17:19 PM by We Have A Pope »

Can we rename this thread? There's so many from this guy I don't feel like posting them all:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?action=profile;u=10159;sa=showPosts

Of course not, you want to rename it after some fly-by-nighter? Meanwhile Reaganfan has been spewing his crap for 14 years and maintaining the high quantity and quality.

Famous Mortimer has a long history of horrible posts that includes xenophobic racism, rape apologism, and eugenics (the latter being specifically targeted at individuals with physical and mental disabilities).  The Famous Mortimer Repository of Racism, Rape Apologism, and Reprehensible Posts would be as good a name as any for this thread.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #880 on: January 24, 2018, 03:04:02 PM »

I don't get how I'm lumped in with Greedo and Eharding.

I don't get it either. What has MB ever done to deserve being lumped in with them?
PragmaticPopulist
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -5.57

« Reply #881 on: January 24, 2018, 07:27:00 PM »

Leave it to a woman to make such a dramatic departure.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #882 on: January 25, 2018, 12:25:52 PM »

If I had it my way the thread would be named after the poster most likely to get super pissed about it being named after them.
America Needs a 13-6 Progressive SCOTUS
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.88, S: -8.51

P P P
« Reply #883 on: January 25, 2018, 03:33:36 PM »

Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #884 on: January 25, 2018, 03:40:51 PM »

After this post, I endorse the name change.
America Needs a 13-6 Progressive SCOTUS
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.88, S: -8.51

P P P
« Reply #885 on: January 25, 2018, 08:32:55 PM »

The one thing I like about King Lear is that he's moderate. He's a bit unfair to Democrats, but he is a Democrat so that cancels things out.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #886 on: January 25, 2018, 08:57:14 PM »

It still pisses me off that Martin O Malley did not have the guts to gerrymander Andy Harris out of his seat.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #887 on: January 25, 2018, 11:06:25 PM »

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=283067.msg6026461;boardseen#new

Jesus Christ
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #888 on: January 26, 2018, 02:39:56 PM »

If I was the deciding vote in the Senate, I would vote NO, even if it meant deporting the dreamers. It is not worth it for Democrats to save the dreamers, if it means cutting Legal Immigration in half, because the Democratic Party cannot survive without massive Non-White immigration, due to the fact we’ve been bleeding support from White people for 50 years. If you don’t believe me, then let me tell you if it wasn’t for the massive Non-White immigration since the 1980s, states like California, New York, Illinois, New Jersey, and Connecticut would still be Red states, and Democrats would be losing in 49-state landslides every four years.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #889 on: January 26, 2018, 02:59:41 PM »

This thread was disturbing.
YE
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -0.52

« Reply #890 on: January 27, 2018, 01:35:41 PM »
« Edited: January 27, 2018, 04:25:25 PM by YE »

It depends on if he's burned through the money from his last campaign. He did purchase a lake house which is a substantial expenditure. He might need to run again for financial reasons.

Thinly veiled anti-Semitic tropes about Sanders being a greedy grifter are noted. Alt-centrists are gross.

Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #891 on: January 27, 2018, 05:45:26 PM »

Centrism has been under attack for a long time. The last truly median voter theory election was 2000. I will always believe that Bush struck first. The country was united behind him with 90% approval ratings (about 70% enduring) and then he, politicized 9/11 in the run up to the 2002 midterm elections and used it to pummel moderate Democrats and send us to war. Thus the myth of the "loser DLC centrist who can't get anything done" was born. The NetRoots arose, said that the centrists weren't moving the "Overton Window", while on Atlas moderates were called disingenuous "heroes." A hue and cry went up that continues to this day for Democrats to "stand on what they really think instead of this wishy washy nonsense." The notion is that compromise is somehow morally bankrupt instead of part and parcel of politics, and that a noble loss is better than a partial win.

As far as the Internet getting worse, progressives were the first offenders here IMO, as tumblr feminism started really radicalizing by late 2013/early 2014. Remember the whole #CancelColbert nonsense. But the real revolution was about a year later when #GamerGate changed the game. Suddenly the conservative majority that apparently was always there took over the Internet. They attained the majority on 4chan (used to be more libertarian/apolitical), YouTube, Twitter, and even Reddit, temporarily assembling a coalition to oust CEO Ellen Pao. SJW became a pejorative and the Trump movement came along in mid-2015 and the rest is history. That is where we are now. As far as centrists, they are nowhere to be seen. Maybe on sites like Reason.com or on the "uncool" MSM. But there is very little organic centrism online these days.

This is not a bad post at all.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #892 on: January 27, 2018, 05:46:09 PM »

Jesus Christ was accused of starting a cult too.

You can refer to us as that, it's been dine before. Christ prevails.

Neither is this.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #893 on: January 27, 2018, 05:50:48 PM »

I would strap 45lb plates to my ball sack and swim up the Arctic river full of ravenous pirahans in the winter so I can wrestle a polar bear on a 2x2 iceberg just to put my name in a hat with 1 million other names for a chance to hear you fart through a walkie talkie, M'Lady.

Okay, it's a creepy in a very Atlas " this is why we can't have nice things and remain a sausage fest" kind of way, I'm sure Virginia had a slightly cold shudder when she read it, but it was still kind of funny.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #894 on: January 27, 2018, 05:53:28 PM »

Blinded partisan remarks that ignore the truth because they don't fit in his little fantasyland bubble

Democrats love their sexual predators.

Just ask all the Dems who still love folks like Bill Clinton, John Conyers, and Al Franken.

Let's not forget the super Dem state of California:
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/24/sexual-harassment-allegations-california-democrats-306231

And those are just a small handful of examples.

Stop pretending you're a member of some special FF party when you guys are just as bad as the other guys.

R A D I C A L  C E N T R I S M  intensifies

Another shameless Dem hack who can't accept the truth appears!

At least we can all get a good laugh from triggered Dems on here who pretend their party is some magical group of folks who would never sexually harass or assault anyone, defend someone who does, or even vote for said person, despite plenty of examples proving otherwise.

Seriously though, this type of behavior is unacceptable no matter which party someone is affiliated with (and as I mentioned before, it's been proven that yes, both sides actually do it).

Y'all need to get off your high horse and take off your blinders.

Still waiting for that citation of 90% of Democrats voting for a pedophile in the modern era...

Or almost uniformly, I'll be at with some reluctance, still rallying around the fact that Franken needed to resign, while Republicans when the rubber hit the road completely double down on backing Roy Moore to the hilt.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #895 on: January 27, 2018, 05:57:08 PM »

There is a lack of funding for Boomers Social Security and Medicaid payments.

Importing a lot of poor people from Latin America who need welfare and have lots of kids who will need welfare as well is not going to solve that problem, it's going to make it worse.

Most of the problem is rising per person costs, and immigrants contribute quite a bit to our economy (even if they aren't denied benefits despite paying taxes). And even if that weren't true, people from other countries have the same rights as people born on US soil. Latin America isn't the primary source of immigrants anymore, and IIRC more latino immigrants are leaving then coming at this point.

And seriously? "Importing" people from Latin America? Who "need welfare and have lots of kids who will need welfare as well ". My god that's racist. I'm guessing you're from upstate NY?

Where did this insane idea come from that people from Mexico have just as much right to collect benefits from the United States government as people born in the United States? No one is advocating for the right of people born in the United States to collect benefits paid for by Mexican taxpayers, nor should they be.

Undocumented immigrants don't even get benefits. Even if they did, why should right to food and medical care be determined by country of origin? All people have a right to a quality life. Plus,  Immigrants work for American companys and pay American taxes ( if you're getting govt. benefits, you definitely pay all your taxes), so why should they be denied the American benefits citizens who make the same contributions get?

Because you can't help everyone. Resources are limited. We can either help our own citizens or we can give progressively worse and worse services to an ever increasing number of immigrants who will only stop coming when America is not noticeably nicer than the third world. The process is already starting. It's why America does not have as high a standard of living as Europe, because Europe had closed borders. Now of course they are opening their borders up and their living standards are coming down to our living standards and both of our living standards are coming down to Mexico's. This is bad. I want to live in a rich country. I want my fellow citizens to live in a rich country. I do not want to live in a poor country.

In context. Brighton has previously posted that he works sh**ty low-paying jobs and basically hates his life. I believe if he didn't have immigrants to scapegoat for his hapless situation, he probably off himself.

Whether the fact he is still a living breathing white supremacist versus a dead depressed failure is a matter of personal conjecture.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #896 on: January 27, 2018, 06:02:15 PM »

Because it was blatantly sexist with a term of frigid.

But wait. That's why you intentionally used the word hysterical in your response, isn't it?

Please imagine me saluting you and giving you the middle finger at the same time. Somehow the only emotions I'm able to conjure are this icky combination of contempt for your trolling and respect for doing it so well at the same time.

I need to go shower now.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #897 on: January 27, 2018, 06:03:50 PM »

What is it with Hawaii and primariing Governors?

Partially it's the nature of a one party state; there's an odd ethnic cleavage that emerges a lot as well.
If two incumbent governors in a row lose primaries, can we end the MUH HAWAII ALWAYS LOVES INCUMBENTS meme which originated solely because Dubya did better than expected there 14 years ago?

This always struck me as a vaguely racist idea - "oh you know these Asians they always love their strong leaders!" They only kept Inouye and Akaka round for so long because of the huge amounts of cash they got for having entrenched senior incumbents, which is the same for all small and overlooked states.
I'm a big fan of ethnic cleavage myself.

Oh come on. Yes it's gross in context of his controversial sig, but that's still just a joke and not entirely unfunny one at that.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #898 on: January 27, 2018, 06:05:59 PM »

This, and worse, is the cost we will all pay for the GOP nominating, electing, and refusing to remove, Kim Jong Trump.

The entire GOP is responsible for every murder and assault committed by a Trump cultist.

Runeghost needs his own absurd and ignorant posts thread

In fairness, there are over a dozen posters more "deserving" of that "honor" than he. ( still an awful post though)
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #899 on: January 27, 2018, 06:22:28 PM »

This, and worse, is the cost we will all pay for the GOP nominating, electing, and refusing to remove, Kim Jong Trump.

The entire GOP is responsible for every murder and assault committed by a Trump cultist.

Runeghost needs his own absurd and ignorant posts thread

In fairness, there are over a dozen posters more "deserving" of that "honor" than he. ( still an awful post though)

I like the idea of a rotating cycle for the name of this thread.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 ... 84  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies